Yes, this photo shows it’s the end of fall and the beginning of winter and the temperature at the time of this picture was under 20 degrees. But we were not covering these steps in order to keep them warm. We were protecting these stone steps because they were built before 1900. To add perspective consider that these steps were laid before the Cleveland Museum of Art had been built, or Severance Hall, or even the Terminal Tower. Where another contractor may have simply seen an old set of stone steps, Verne & Ellsworth Hann saw a home built with historical significance and did our best to honor the irreproducible craftsmanship. It’s what separates us from the rest. We not only have a passion for the business we are in but also understand the uniquely built century-old homes in the surrounding area. We have an appreciation for craftsmanship and deliver the same level of craftsmanship when installing a boiler or furnace in your home. People respect that craftsmanship and we respect their homes.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!