We have all encountered a slow drain at some point in our lives. At first it’s annoying and you live with it. Then, it becomes even slower and you try an off- the-shelf drain opener. It helps . . . for a while. Then it becomes slow once again. You get caught up in the wash-rinse-repeat approach until you’re resigned to call in the professional to have the drain snaked. And in most cases that solves the problem. But for some of us who own older homes with drain pipes ranging in 75-100 years-old, there is no “Magic Snake” to solve what you see pictured here. For a pipe that becomes 100% clogged there is only one true solution and that is to cut the pipe out and replace it. You’ll stop pouring money down the drain with ineffective drain cleaners. You’ll stop being annoyed with slow drains. And you’ll be good for the next 100 years.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!