We have all encountered a slow drain at some point in our lives. At first it’s annoying and you live with it. Then, it becomes even slower and you try an off- the-shelf drain opener. It helps . . . for a while. Then it becomes slow once again. You get caught up in the wash-rinse-repeat approach until you’re resigned to call in the professional to have the drain snaked. And in most cases that solves the problem. But for some of us who own older homes with drain pipes ranging in 75-100 years-old, there is no “Magic Snake” to solve what you see pictured here. For a pipe that becomes 100% clogged there is only one true solution and that is to cut the pipe out and replace it. You’ll stop pouring money down the drain with ineffective drain cleaners. You’ll stop being annoyed with slow drains. And you’ll be good for the next 100 years.
- John R.( Cleveland Heights, Humidifier Installation, April 2019 )
The guys that did my work were great! They took their time and worked with me. They came up with the best solution for the humidifier. Thanks!
- Nancy M.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I couldn’t be happier. I wish everything I had done to the house would go this smooth!
- Karen, N.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, March 2019 )
Great job! Terrific technicians!
- Patrycja, A.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2019 )
I want to thank you for making this process so easy and manageable. Replacing my old furnace was giving me a lot of anxiety, and the professionalism and reach-ability of everybody at Verne & Ellsworth Hann made it a great experience.
- Kathleen S.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, March 2019 )
Exceptional work done in a timely fashion. All questions answered, especially after installation, to clarify new but normal furnace sounds. Have been satisfied customer since mid-90’s.