Of the roughly 112 elements on the Periodic Chart of Elements one that you are unlikely to see is a heating element for an electric hot water tank. But if you wake up to a cold shower one morning, it may become the most important element of your day. As evidenced by the adjoining photo, even an electric hot water tank has a weak link. Under a slow daily attack by harsh water conditions, the protective insulator around the heating element will deteriorate. While the elements are replaceable the cost effectiveness is often a poor choice when the tank is beyond seven years old. Simply put, you do not buy a new set of tires for a car that’s on its way to the junk yard.
- Karen K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
The two installers were exceptional: professional, pleasant and prompt. I also appreciated the advice and consultation provided by Bill Hann.
- Julie K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
We are VERY pleased!!
- James O.( Kirtland, Furnace Installation, September 2017 )
As always, an excellent job. That’s why I keep coming back – you always do right by me.
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!