Verne & Ellsworth Hann has designed a clean, efficient battery back-up system that will supply uninterrupted power to your Steam Boiler during power outage situations.
We believe this new technology offers our best value for protecting you and your family. The back-up system run-time will vary depending on steam boiler size and energy usage. Most home owners could expect an average run-time range between 1 – 4 days.
Schedule a Steam Boiler Update appointment online or feel free to give our office a call at 216-932-9755.
- Jeff P.( Moreland Hills, Air Conditioning Installation, July 2018 )
Well done, as always.
- Julia B.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, June 2018 )
I had an exceptional experience. From office staff on the phone to Chris giving me a quote to the installers, everyone was polite, professional, and respectful. I was treated as a responsible, knowledgeable homeowner and completely comfortable with the installers in my home. I absolutely made the right decision in hiring them to add central A/C to my home.
- Kirstan R.( Cleveland Heights, Furnace and Air Conditioning Installation, April 2018 )
We found the entire experience of working with Verne & Ellsworth Hann to be professional and our expectations for the work were exceeded. We really appreciate your attention to detail and how thoroughly you completed the work.
- Bill F.( Chagrin Falls, Furnace Installation, March 2018 )
You guys were amazing! So happy with you and LOVE our new furnace!
- Steve A.( Solon, Furnace Installation, March 2018 )
Professional and courteous. Fair and accurate estimate. Great job guys!