While everyone enjoys the beauty and environmental benefits of trees, there are times when trees are not your friend. In fact, they can prove to be a formidable adversary. A tree whose roots have invaded the sewer system of your home is a case in point. It can often lead to excavation of your main sewer line under the basement floor and in worse case scenarios requires additional excavation from the house to the street. And a blocked sewer drain demands immediate attention because it can render your home unlivable. Main line blockage is a progressive nuisance problem. If you notice irregular drain issues a good diagnostic measure is to have the main line inspected by a camera snake for visual confirmation. As evidenced by the photo below what lurks below your basement floor can be alarming.
- Karen K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
The two installers were exceptional: professional, pleasant and prompt. I also appreciated the advice and consultation provided by Bill Hann.
- Julie K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
We are VERY pleased!!
- James O.( Kirtland, Furnace Installation, September 2017 )
As always, an excellent job. That’s why I keep coming back – you always do right by me.
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!