Your contacts aren’t dirty and that’s no optical illusion it’s ice. The presence of ice on the air conditioner, refrigeration lines or even inside above the furnace is a visual cue that the system is in need of service. There are numerous issues that can cause the formation of ice. For example, too much or too little refrigerant in the air conditioning system will cause the formation of ice. The presence of ice should be viewed as warning sign to a homeowner. Don’t wait till you “NEED” cooling for the big summer party. Call us today for service to avoid the cold shoulder from your sweating party guests
Request a heating and cooling service today.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!