Your contacts aren’t dirty and that’s no optical illusion it’s ice. The presence of ice on the air conditioner, refrigeration lines or even inside above the furnace is a visual cue that the system is in need of service. There are numerous issues that can cause the formation of ice. For example, too much or too little refrigerant in the air conditioning system will cause the formation of ice. The presence of ice should be viewed as warning sign to a homeowner. Don’t wait till you “NEED” cooling for the big summer party. Call us today for service to avoid the cold shoulder from your sweating party guests
Request a heating and cooling service today.
- Karen K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
The two installers were exceptional: professional, pleasant and prompt. I also appreciated the advice and consultation provided by Bill Hann.
- Julie K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
We are VERY pleased!!
- James O.( Kirtland, Furnace Installation, September 2017 )
As always, an excellent job. That’s why I keep coming back – you always do right by me.
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!