Unfortunately, most homeowners calculate invoicing costs as only the paper and the postage that is required. However, this is far from the actual costs. Labor can account for over 90% of the total cost of invoicing. That is why we have established a Policy that requires our technicians to collect at the time of each service call. Not only does this policy help keep our labor costs down, it eliminates the need for additional office products like; paper, envelopes, return envelopes, toner, hardware & software, postage. This is one of our many cost saving policies that has allowed our service call fees to remain untouched for over 5 years.
Learn more about our heating & cooling service pricing philosophy.
- Thomas T.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, December 2018 )
Really impressed with the team who performed the install and in particular the quality of work!
- Robert S.( Morland Hills, Wall Heater Installation, December 2018 )
Your installers did a great job. They were timely, very professional, and with quality workmanship.
- Bernie H.( Cleveland Heights, Boiler Installation, November 2018 )
The installers, Bill and Matt, were very professional. Everything was done in a timely fashion and just how Bill Hann said it would be. The unit has been working perfectly.
- Nicole C.( Shaker Heights, 2 Furnace & 2 Air Conditioner Installation, November 2018 )
Incredible crew! Thank you
- Ryan H.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, November 2018 )
Thanks so much for a high-quality install and great service!