Employing a strategy of proactive maintenance with your boiler or furnace is a sound approach. Similar to maintaining your automobile, the rewards are realized in fewer unexpected breakdowns of your equipment which leads to a disruption of life and work. Having a breakdown in your heating equipment can cause even a greater disruption because the consequences often have an immediate impact. When the temperatures are in the single digits and your heating system goes down, it becomes an instant priority. It can be safely said that while living in Northeast Ohio there is no piece of equipment in your home of greater importance than your heating system.
Schedule a service appointment with Verne & Ellsworth Hann today.
- Karen K.( Cleveland Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
The two installers were exceptional: professional, pleasant and prompt. I also appreciated the advice and consultation provided by Bill Hann.
- Julie K.( Shaker Heights, Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, September 2017 )
We are VERY pleased!!
- James O.( Kirtland, Furnace Installation, September 2017 )
As always, an excellent job. That’s why I keep coming back – you always do right by me.
- Loretta I.( University Heights, HVAC Maintenance, August 2017 )
Your technician, Bruce, serviced my HVAC systems today. Just a note to let you know I was very pleased – he was knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. This was my first experience with your company, and it surpassed expectation.
- Mike M.( Shaker Heights, Air Conditioning Installation, August 2017 )
Bill – thanks again for all the great work. Your guys were very professional and respectful. We love our A/C!